At Lambton Mutual Insurance Company, everything we do is for the benefit of our policyholders. They are the reason we exist. Every decision and action we take is with the policyholder top of mind. We have a dynamic and growing sales team consisting of a combination of skilled agents and brokers.
As we continue to build our organization, we have an exciting new opportunity to help lead that team into the future as our new:
Business Development Coordinator
What this new role is all about
Work closely with our agents in particular, supporting our Mutual brand to assist in the development and alignment of their Independent Business Plans to our corporate strategy, helping them to gain insights into who their best customers are and how to find more of them
- Research, develop, implement and monitor the activities of the agents and brokers to drive loyalty and retention
- Assist in delivering continuing education opportunities geared directly to the sales team
- Consider new products and services, technological innovations and evolving policyholder preferences to help drive results
- Analyze and utilize data to make timely decisions and understand trends
- Invigorate our sales team by igniting their passion to surprise and delight our policyholders
What you’ll need
- Outstanding communication and listening skills
- High emotional intelligence (you’re one smart cookie!)
- Passion for working with a diverse sales team to achieve key results
- University degree – specializing in marketing, business or communications preferential
- 3-5 years of experience in a leadership role
- F/CIP designation or actively working towards
- A background in multi lines underwriting or CRM designation would be advantageous
- Innovation and creativity to develop this new role within the organization
- A keen ability to inspire others to give their best every day (because that’s what you do!)
About Lambton Mutual
Formed in 1875, Lambton Mutual Insurance Company is located in Watford, Ontario along the Highway 402 corridor between Sarnia and London. We offer competitive home, automobile, agribusiness and small business insurance solutions distributed through a professional network of agents and brokers.
Interested? Send a letter and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15, 2021.